Yamaha VX 2023
- Excellent new ergonomic driving position
- Adventurous new styling, colours and graphics
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Powerful TR-1 High Output 1049cc three-cylinder engine
- Easy re-boarding with extended re-mount platform
- Huge and practical storage – 114 L capacity
- Large, watertight glove box and separate phone storage
- Convenient self-draining footwells
- Electronic Reverse with traction control
- Large dual mirrors – helpful when towing
Performance, style, comfort and handling, combined with exceptional economy, low maintenance and lots of cool new features – all guarantee the new VX’s position among the most popular watercraft. Plus it has, of course, the incredible all-round versatility the VX line-up is known for.
As well as a High Output version of our TR-1® engine, the new VX also has a narrow seat and deep, wide footwells for easier handling, plus our revolutionary RiDE® control technology. This intuitive, user-friendly system brings an immediate level of confidence, even to less experienced riders.
This latest WaveRunner VX, with its sleek new deck styling, attractive colours and graphics, offers an unbeatable package of exciting, ultra-capable and enjoyable on-water performance – class-leading quality in fact. Check it out and you’ll see that no other watercraft can actually do that.
There are no reviews yet.