Yamaha GP 1800R SVHO 2022
- Ultralight and ultra-resistant NanoXcel2® shell
- Race-inspired pump nozzle and intake grate
- Auto trim function with turn and departure control
- Lowered and refocused center of gravity - faster cornering
- New narrower saddle and handlebars for more control
- 1.8L 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve SVHO compression engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system, for exceptional maneuverability
- New 4.3-inch quick-access color multi-function display
- Electric trim, electric reverse with traction control
- Dual multi-mount connection points (for NAV or Camera)
- Tow ring and foam-wrapped deep swim ladder
- Large platform with Hydro-Turf mat
Performance without compromise
As the flagship model of the GP family, the GP1800R SVHO is a premium model thanks to an array of technological innovations that make every use a veritable explosion of power. It also inherits Yamaha features such as the new NanoXcel2® hull and deck, as well as our revolutionary RiDE® control system.
Our attention to detail goes even further: the suction grid derived from competition, the plate that improves handling, cornering speed and bite in rough waters, the lower center of gravity, the new ergonomic saddle and the handlebars, all for exceptional control.