Yamaha GP 1800R HO 2023
- NanoXcel2® hull and body – super-strong and super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower centre of gravity – faster cornering
- Narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- High Output 1812cc engine with EFI
- Revolutionary RiDE® system for intuitive control
- Easy-access, multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for navigation equipment or camera)
- Soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
Yamaha GP1800R HO 2023
Built to conquer.
The revving power and acceleration come from our latest High Output 1.8-litre four-stroke engine – the largest in the industry – combined with many other innovative features, such as the race-designed top-loader intake grate and ride plate that further improve acceleration, cornering and rough water hook-up.
The re-designed seat, handlebar shape and sitting position, deeper footwells and lower, more central centre of gravity within the ultra-lightweight body, bring a true leap forward in handling and control. The new Auto-Trim system, with automated launch and cornering control take the GP1800R HO to the next level.